To our Valued Patients,
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and want you to know that your health and wellness is our top priority.
Our staff has been trained in infection and control practices; we are employing all extra precautions including sanitizing all possible exposed surfaces and hand hygiene. Glenn H. Brown, M.D., Dermatology, has taken extraordinary measures to make sure that our staff can continue to serve and treat our patients. We will follow all guidelines and protocols issued by appropriate health care agencies. We have also significantly expanded our online virtual Telehealth capabilities to further serve our patients during these trying times.
We have temporarily updated our Office Hours as follows:
- Office Hours: Mon-Thurs 10:00 AM-3:00 PM, Fri 8:00-12:00
- Phone Hours: Mon-Thurs 9:00 AM-3:00 PM, Fri 8:00-12:00
We ask that if you have an appointment scheduled and meet any of the criteria below, please call to reschedule.
- You have a fever, cold, cough, sore throat, flu or other respiratory illness in the last 2-14 dayYou have been in contact with someone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 24 hours
- You have had contact with a person known to have Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You have had airplane travel within the last TWO WEEKS
If unable for an in-office visit, please call the office to see if you qualify for an online virtual Telehealth visit. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding!